Ok, I did it

 Ok, I did it!!!

I painted left handed.

I use my right hand for everything so I learned to paint right handed. I have been having problems with my right shoulder for years. In the last year it's got worse fast. It's got to the point I could hardly lift my arm above my head. When I sleep I have to be on my side to fall asleep. Well now that my left shoulder is hurting some to. I have a hard time getting any sleep. I have been to therapy for the last four weeks with little to no improvement. So operating on it looks like next action to take. That would mean no PAINTing for a couple of weeks.

So I did it!!!

I painted with my left hand,,,,, yay 😁

Let me know in the comments below what you think.







Comments

  1. I'm amazed! & a smart idea. I would have never known if I hadn't watched ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

miniature yellow rose

Mechanical magic artists